- Beldersay is actually a scene-class resorts 80 kilometer from Tashkent. Skiing 12 months is actually unlock away from November so you’re able to Get.
- Chimgan ski lodge is situated for the Chatkal Ridge, near Tashkent. Travelers come here at anytime of the year. In summer day, more qualities are provided: jet snowboarding, paragliding, snowmobile and horse riding.
- Amirsoy Lodge is also a just about all-seasons lodge 65 kilometres out of Tashkent. In summer big date, you’ll have a leisurely stroll with each other many of the trails, book a cycle, or wade horseback riding. Additionally there is a keen equestrian college or university indeed there.
Towards nation’s fragile ecosystem and you can intense climate, it is vital to preserve brand new nature of area. Unfortunately, from inside the turbulent 1990s, of a lot character supplies was basically abolished. At this time, eight supplies is actually active:
- Hissar County Put aside
- Surkhan State Slope Tree Set aside
- Chatkal State Slope Tree Biosphere Reserve
- Zaamin Condition Slope Juniper Put aside
- Kitab State Geological Reserve
- Nuratinskiy State Slope and you can Freak-Hit Reserve
- Kyzylkum County Riparian and you may Mud Set-aside
Toward premise of one’s abolished Baday-Tugay Condition Set-aside and extra house areas of brand new Amudarya and you will Beruni areas away from Karakalpakstan, the reduced Amudarya County Biosphere Reserve are established in 2013.
Kyzylkum and you may Sukhan reserves are also preferred. There are even query facilities for the Uzbekistan. There are 2 national areas – the fresh Ugam-Chatkal Park, Zaamin National Playground – and you can twelve animals sanctuaries.
Uzbekistan is not deserts by yourself. Discover rivers, lakes, as well as falls. Most falls can be found in really secluded metropolitan areas, all you need is immense electricity and you will burning want to climb up up the mountain mountains to find truth be told there. Various other need try a good visitor’s permit as the of numerous natural secret try located in the federal parks or around the state edging.
New Tavaksai Waterfall
Found in the East Tien Shan, the fresh Tavaksai Waterfall is additionally known as the Area away from Falls because it is in reality none, but half dozen successive falls found on a circulation (sai about Uzbek language) in a small canyon forty-80 moments from Tashkent, according to the means of transport you are taking. You can aquire there by public transport (one-way journey is 0.6USD), a taxi cab (step 1.2USD a good way) or an effective minivan set aside for small website visitors groups (speaking of perhaps not the standard travel agents, nevertheless natives exactly who gather along with her in the Twitter otherwise Telegram just to accomplish a preliminary walk).
The newest station is easily open to individuals of all ages, there are not any sudden falls inside level and you will precipices in which you should be in good physical shape. The difficulty of ascent is thought just during the last five-hundred meters of your own station, as you need in order to climb the newest mountain to make it to the fresh canyon. To what enable, the fresh new Tavaksai is actually theoretically near the state border ergo here try a permit expected, you should buy they regarding local OVIR, but the process is actually a lot of time and you will tangled. Yet not, the spot is indeed appealing to the neighbors just who head right here into the vacations the edging guards don’t take care of examining the it allows. Only have your own passport and its particular content with you when you go to the new Tavaksai.
The latest Aral Ocean
The Aral Water try an effective misnomer just like the Caspian Water for the Dagestan. It really is an enormous inland river off incredible charm. Who has considered that just 60 years ago boats sailed with it, there was harbors and you can angling farms along their beaches. At that time, it actually was felt the fresh fourth prominent river on the planet just after this new Caspian Sea (however the biggest), Lake Premium, and Lake Victoria. In addition, Lake Baikal inside Buryatia now is on the 7th lay. In the fresh new Soviet times, Uzbekistan began definitely development agriculture, therefore the design of irrigation canals proceeded a big measure. Consequently, the fresh new Aral Water had low to help you a stunning condition. For the an effective side, a drastic shoaling of your lake open bizarrely shaped rugged outcrops, in addition to sunken vessels.